1. How has LJ changed your life?
It's certainly improved my writing and I've met some truly unique and inspiring individuals.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
Write a bit, listen to music and sometimes I talk on the phone (although very different form the 'talking'
3. What will your dream wedding be like?
I have a few specifications. An awesome live band, an open bar, a white dress, insane amounts of white flowers and green bridesmaid dresses; everything else is open for discussion.
4. What is the city of your dreams and why?
Well, I'm not sure I can say for sure. But in my limited travel, it's a tie. I love
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert- er, more brutal really.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved in the right way, I find myself often being loved in ways and in relationships that aren't really conducive to sanity. So being loved in a healthy way is a treasure I have yet to procure, or really experience to the full extent yet. But don't worry, I have plenty of time.
7. Do you trust easily?
Negative. I'm insanely selective and a bit mean.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Secretly like? I'd get over it. There are plenty of other people. But there are other situations were this applies and I have not completely washed my hands clean. On that note, it is safe to say my affections were never secret.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Lots of things. But nothing that has really tainted me.
10. What is your best quality?
Honesty, anyone who knows me is completely aware of how honest I am.
11. Is being tagged fun?
I hated playing tag as a child.
12. How do you see yourself?
Doing the best I can and constantly fucking everything up in the most brilliant and miraculous ways.
13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Do I think she is? I think
15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
I will never be single and rich with the amount of money I owe in student loans. So, married and poor. Single and rich is just too far fetched.
16. How many children do you want to have, if any?
A maximum of three are coming out of this vagina. But I would like to adopt up to ten children. I believe in adoption strongly, children all over the world don't have families and I don't need to be adding mouths to this world when I can adopt a beautiful child who needs me.
17. What's better to give or to receive?
I'm a giver. Receiving is nice, but I get great joy in giving.
18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Neither, timing is everything. If I'm supposed to be with one of them, it will all sort its self out in the long run.
19: Would you have 100% safe sex with a stranger for $10,000,000?
Naturally. If you eliminate the '100%' and the '10,000,000' then you practically have my life right now. Bah, being in college rocks.
20: What were your parents going to name you if you'd been born the opposite gender?
Clayton. Oh I know, thank the Lord I was cockless.
madeyemax. I'm sure everyone else on my flist has already been tagged.